- If your business turnover exceeds 20 Lakhs.
- If you are a supplier agent and input service distributor.
- If you are an E-commerce aggregator.
- If your business is registered under pre-GST law such as Excise, Vat, Service tax, etc. also needs GST registration.
- For both non-resident taxable person and casual taxable person.
- If you are paying tax under reverse charge mechanism.
- If a person is supplying online information and data access or retrieval services form place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person also, needs GST registration
For every business in Chennai it is mandatory to become GST compliant. Our process of GST registration in Chennai, Tambaram begins by assessing the client’s requirement to register under GST. We also help our clients apply for GST registration, to identify the goods and services sold under GST, to amend the registration certificate in accordance with the rule of GST laws, filing appeal and more.
- Sole Proprietorship- PAN Card, AADHAR card, Photo, Business address proof, Current bank account statement.
- Partnership Firm- PAN Card of partners, PAN Card of partnership firm, AADHAR card of partners, photos of both the partners, Business address proof, Current bank statement.
- LLP Company- PAN Card of LLP, PAN Card of partners, AADHAR card of partners, Photo of both the partners, Business address proof, Current bank statement, Certificate of Incorporation, LLP Agreement.
- Private Limited Company- PAN Card of companies, PAN Card of directors, AADHAR card of directors, Photo of both the directors, Business address proof, Current bank statement, Certificate of Incorporation MOA & AOA.
During the process of GST registration in Chennai,Tambarm our experts make sure that all the documents and details are furnished as needed. If not they will guide you on collecting all the required information and documents required for GST registration
- We help prepare your GST Application:
Contact one of our GST experts who will guide you in preparing all the details needed for GST registration and to collect all the needed documents.
- Filing your GST application
Once every documents are ready we will file your GST application online and provide you an ARN number in no-time.
- GST Registration
Once your GST registration form and documents are verified, your GSTIN and GST registration certificate will be issued.
If you are running a business in Chennai or planning on starting a business in Chennai then it is essential for your business to be GST ready. We at Phoenix Tax have the best professionals who are experts in GST registration in Chennai,Tambaram will guide you in getting your GST certificate hassle-free.