Form GST EWB-01 is that the e-Way Bill document that has to be carried by the person-in-charge of the conveyance for movement of products wherever the worth of consignment exceeds Rs. 50,000 whether or not or not a supply. Value of consignment means that the worth of products mentioned within the Invoice/ Bill of supply/ challan and shall embody the taxes within the style of CGST/ SGST/ IGST in addition. It excludes the worth of any exempt merchandise that is billed together with taxable goods. It contains the information of the sender, receiver, and therefore the transporter (if the vendor is not the transporter).
An e-Way bill is needed to be generated wherever the products are transported by a consigner or receiver in his own vehicle or an employed one. In such a case, the person inflicting the movement of products could raise the e-way bill when furnishing the vehicle number Part B of form GST EWB – 01 if the worth is over Rs.50,000/-.
Under this circumstance, the person will himself generate the e-way bill if registered within the portal because of the payer. If the person is an unregistered or associate degree finish client, then they have to induce the e-way bill generated from the payer or provider supporting the bill or invoice issued by him. As an alternative, he himself will recruit and log in because of the subject and generate the e-way bill. E-Way bill must be generated on condition that the worth of products over Rs. 50,000 for the following:
Click here guide to GST E-way bill
Shipper or Consignee:
Merchandise over Rs. 50,000 ( every consignment or all consignments placed together) are transported in their own vehicle/railways/airways/ ship.
Wherever transport is by road and therefore the e-Way Bill is not generated by the Consignor/ recipient because the case could also be, the load lies on the transporter to get an e-Way Bill for the products handed over to him based on the Part A/ Invoice details outfitted by shipper.
GST Consultant in Chennai – Phoenix Tax states that the e-Way Bill must be generated even though the worth of products is below Rs. 50,000 for the following:
- Job-Work: Merchandise sent by the principal from one state to employment employee in another state.
- Handicraft Goods: e-Way Bill ought to even be generated just in case of Inter-state transport of products by a dealer exempt from GST Registration.
E-WAY BILLS GENERATION
A user needs to register on the common portal of e-Way Bills before he will begin using the services. e-Way Bills may be generated in an exceeding range of ways.
In the following ways e-way bill can be generated:
- Online: Anyone will log in to the e-Way Bill portal because the user or sub-user because the case could also be and click on on ‘Generate new’ choice beneath the most tab ‘e-way bill’ showing on the left-hand aspect of the dashboard
- Via SMS: a really convenient on-the-go choice for generating e-Way Bills has been introduced beneath GST. Use this mode every now and then of emergency
- Use Bulk-generation offline tools to come up with multiple e-Way Bills by one transfer of JSON file. This facility could also be employed by massive corporates having lots of consignments to be delivered
TYPES OF FORM GST EWB-01 EXPLAINED
The EWB-01 needs to be generated on-line on the e-Way Bill portal the shape can have the 12-digit e-Way Bill range, Date of the generation with the name of generator, Validity amount of the e-Way Bill This contents of the shape may be divided into 2 elements as follows:
|PART A||PART B|
|GSTIN of provider and/or RecipientPlace of Dispatch-PIN Code of PlaceDelivery Place – Place PIN CodeInvoice/Challan variety, Date and price of products HSN Code – a minimum of two-digit of HSN CodeReason for Transport – offer, Export, Import, Job Work, sales come back, exhibition, For Own use, etc.||Document type provided by transporter – Transporter Doc. No. or Defense Vehicle No.or Temporary Vehicle Registration No. or Nepal or Bhutan Vehicle Registration No. – Vehicle variety during which product are transported|
For the first time Part A must be entered at the time of e-Way Bill generation by:
- the provider or
- the Recipient wherever the provider is unregistered or
- the e-commerce operator, if equipped on an e-commerce platform
- the transporter, if no e-Way Bill was generated for that Invoice/challan by supplier/ recipient because the case is also
Part B containing the details of vehicle and conveyance must be entered if the provider himself in transporting product on either own or an employed conveyance. But, wherever the provider uses the services of a transporter then details associated with Part A are often sent to the transporter and therefore the transporter generates an e-Way Bill filling up Part B together with it, however solely once being authorized by that provider.
Part B details don’t seem to be needed wherever the products are transported for a distance of but 50 kilometers at intervals in the State or Union territory between consignor-consignee places.
Click here to know the new E-way bill laws and regulations